About Bijli Mahadev:
Bijli Mahadev is one of the sacred temples of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. It is located at an altitude of about 2,460m in the Kullu Valley. Himachal Pradesh is truly a land of wonders and that is exactly what you will see in the cultural hub of the State, the city of Manali. Explore the nature trails of a city and experience secrets in its kitty in the beautiful city of Manali. Enjoy the company of tall trees and beautiful landscapes with this trek.
About Bijli Mahadev Trek:
– Bijli Mahadev Trek is one of the amazing trek to see the famous temple in Kullu valley, Bijli Mahadev temple, nestled amidst the frozen valley with cedar forests around.
– Report at Chansari village in Kullu. You will meet your guide there and start the trek towards Bijli Mahadev temple.
– Walk up to 2460 meters height to find solace from the very sacred place in Kullu.
– Indulge in a very peaceful trek to the top of the hill from where you can see the Kullu and Paravati valleys and enjoy the salubrious nature with a hot beverage.
– Later take the same trail to return to Manali/Kullu
Bijli Mahadev Trek Start Time: 10:00 AM
Bijli Mahadev Trek End Time: 04:00 PM
How to reach Bijli Mahadev?
The Chansari Village has located around 55 Km from the Mall Road of Manali. You can board a private cab to reach the village.
Note: Pick up and drop will be at Mall Road Square, Mall Road if opted for guided trekking experience with transport and minimum 3 members are required to avail pick up and drop service.
Things To Carry
At Himalayan Drifters, we love to introduce you to our home the Himalayas and to wander with you doing some of our favorite things – mountaineering, trekking, camping, cycling, ski touring, para-gliding and so on.
Hurludhar, PO Kasol, Kullu (HP)
Mon - Sat 8.00 - 20.00